Best Mashed Potatoes Ever
Cooking Time: 23 min
- 2 1/2 pounds Idaho baking potatoes, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place potato chunks in a large soup pot and add just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender; drain well and place in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.