Lighten up at the grill and beat the boring burger blues with this tasty turkey burger recipe that'll make you feel like you're dining in a French bistro even when you're in your own backyard!
Cooking Time: 8 min
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons herb cream cheese (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts and make 4 patties.
- Grill patties 8 to 12 minutes, until no pink remains and patties are completely cooked through, turning them over halfway through grilling.
- Herb cream cheese is available in the refrigerator section of the supermarket, near the other specialty cream cheeses.
- Why not serve these on whole wheat rolls that you've spread with additional herb cheese spread? Yummy!