Scrambling for what to have for breakfast or, even worse, skipping breakfast? No need to when this scrumptious Breakfast Pizza Scramble cooks in no time in your microwave. Plus, it's packed with protein to keep us sharp all day.
Cooking Time: 1 min 15 sec
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped pepperoni, vegetables, or your favorite pizza toppings
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella or Cheddar cheese
- Coat a microwave-safe cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add eggs, pepperoni, milk, salt, and pepper; beat until blended.
- Microwave 45 seconds at high power; stir. Top with cheese and microwave 30 to 45 seconds more, or until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately.
Since microwave ovens vary, you may need to adjust the cooking time.
Did You Know...