Goshen’s annual ‘town meetings,’ conducted in each of the city’s five council districts, start Monday, Sept. 26.
Each meeting will start with a brief program, most likely on the city’s 2012 budget. A question/answer time will also be included.
“Residents’ input is vital if we’re to move forward in ways that are positive and enhance community values,” said Mayor Allan Kauffman, via a news release.
Meeting times/dates/locations are:
- 6:30 p.m. Monday, Sept. 26 (for District 1) at Reliance Fire Station, 1728 Reliance Road. Free blood pressure checks offered between 6 and 6:30 p.m.
- 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 27 (for District 2) at Powerhouse, west end of Washington Street.
- 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 29 (for District 3) at Abshire Cabin, 1302 E. Lincoln Ave.
- 10 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 1 (for District 4) at Goshen Public Library-Schrock Auditorium, 601 S. Fifth St.
- 1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 4 (for District 5) at Greencroft Community Center-Jennings Auditorium, 1820 Greencroft Blvd.
For more information, call 574-533-8621.