Our to-die-for homemade creamy basil sauce drizzled over easy-to-prepare, moist and juicy pork chops makes for a memorable meal. Who would think something this fancy was such a cinch?
Cooking Time: 25 min
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 pork loin chops (2-1/2 to 3 pounds total), cut 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh basil
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, salt, and pepper, and saute 1 to 2 minutes. Add pork chops, and saute 8 to 10 minutes per side, until brown on both sides and cooked through. Remove to a serving plate.
- Whisk heavy cream and basil into pan drippings 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat, until sauce thickens slightly. Pour sauce over cooked chops and serve immediately.
NOTE: We recommend serving these scrumptious pork chops with smashed potatoes so you can enjoy every last drop of the delicious, creamy sauce.