We're betting even your most finicky veggie eaters will be tempted to give our delicious Southern Broccoli Tomato Salad a try. This fresh-tasting colorful, healthy summer salad is sure to be a highlight whenever you serve it.
Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into 1/2-inch florets
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, tomatoes, onion, cheese, and bacon.
- In a mediumbowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and toss until vegetables are evenly coated. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Another of our favorite healthy, crunchy salads is our Confetti Vegetable Salad. Give it a try!